Okay so for this first assignment I am working with Reuben Smith to create an anatomy reference for artists on the go application, depending on where the assignment goes it could be medical as well.
For now we are making the main purpose of the application to be a stylised, user-friendly interface where the user can easily look up different parts of the human body and review the overall shape, muscle layout and bone structure. There will also be various poses of the entire body to see how it all fits together.
Reuben and I have been discussing some form of wheel layout as the home page that would be sectioned so that the user can choose a part of the body to go to, e.g one section for hands and arms, another for legs and feet etc.
First thing is to get some inspiration from other apps and program layouts, so I'll create and put up a mood board for the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment